We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
2. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com);
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Antispam Policy
A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she checks the "I consent to notifications about my license of Designs Locker products, update information on my products and offers from Designs Locker." option, on our registration and accounts pages. Once this checkbox is checked the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communications with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
- Have no association with the sender
- Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
- Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
Spam is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
Designs Locker does not send spam - ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of new software releases and updates to our existing software products. Our Newsletters include the links to our products, information about promotions and latest news from our company.
Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
- Sending a message to your emailbox with the link to download your copy of Designs Locker products.
- Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on our website.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
Please make sure you do not flag Designs Locker as 'Spam' or 'Unsolicited' in your email application. When you register and do not find your initial Designs Locker email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
5. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. International data transfers
7. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential.
8. Policy amendments
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you using this page.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, and we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
10. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
11. Financial Information
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server. The website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your account, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by Designs Locker.