We try our hardest to produce products that you are happy with at designslocker.com! As all of our products are digital and cannot be returned, we want to make every effort to assist you in getting the most out your purchase.
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with an item, please contact our support team. We take great care to provide support for all our customers, and we're always happy to help!
Due to the nature of digital products, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- Accidental duplicate purchase. Purchased the same product twice? Write to our support team!
- A technical issue with the product which cannot be resolved by our team after confirmation of the issue. Get in touch with us with a detailed description of the issue. If together we experience a consistently reproducible issue with the digital files that we cannot resolve, we can offer a refund. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The description misrepresents the actual description. We consider a product to be "misrepresented" when the delivered item does not match the described function in the item description. Subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item are not included in definition of misrepresentation. Stating an item "isn't of a good standard" does not constitute misrepresentation.
Refunds cannot be processed in the following circumstances:
- Your purchased product is no longer needed.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software to open and edit the product.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of designslocker.com.
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We're committed to making sure you have a great experience at Designs Locker, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries within 48 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 GMT.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you've read through our Refund Policy above before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven't I gotten a response?
The best way to contact us about any purchase issue is to contact us via our Support page. Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We'll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us directly.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank/card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn't file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes, if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as "fraudulent". If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.